Friday, March 26, 2010

Do LaDies NeEd A ShOe CaBINet In ThEir OfFiCe aS WeLL?

Am just previewing that how and what shoes i've possessed. It was so frustrated to think where are all my shoes! Then, i realised some of my shoes were stored under my working desk : 'this is bad' .....oh, no! >_<

I think its better that a shoe cabinet to be placed here...! How convenient it can be? Working place need a 'SHOWING' cabinet (am implying to a different meaning here)? What really happened to our own 'private life' where we need to handle our own stuffs 'outside' the working place or in other words, DO NOT bring personal matters into workplaces. In other words, am not doing a good job in handling my own stuff. =( I guess my life now is rather based on all of the working subjects or nor its all about it..what a 'TIRED' life am having now...Same implies to a shoe cabinet, it's designed to stall shoes or ...?

No comments: