Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Been A While...Missing Part of Me?

Lately, i've been so lazy to do anything, anything at all...including : updating my blog!
I will think.. what a life am having now!
What the heck is going on with me??
I've no motivation, no energy, no plans and no mood to do a single thing...
Until last week, its been a hectic week for me.
At a moment, am so happy, then a moment later, am so weak in mind and heart.
My chart of emotions can be very high at the beginning, then so low in the end!
I asked myself :
'Is it because it is almost the end of the year? i'm so worry that am getting 'outdated' in terms of trends, minds, behaviour or etc? or is it because i've no plans for my future at all?'
Frankly, i had never concern of me no future plans at all. As long as am happy and know what am doing rite now, its worth to be live with! Just live your life less perfect, it will dismiss some of the burdens in mind physically and mentally..
I pray everytime and everyday to GOD please help my friends whom suffered the worst time she or he is going through now, i prayed for a happy life to my family and all the human being in this world...then, it still didnt get rid of my concerns at all...something missing may be?

No comments: